- Pyrotech International was established with a specialization in serving Thermocouple
- A dedicated facility for developing Thermocouples/RTD's was established under the name- Tempsens.
- Expansion opportunities were grabbed and started works with European Organizations
- Received orders in great numbers from steel plants in Bokaro, Visakhapatnam, TISCO, ESSAR etc.
- Started to export Thermocouple accessories to Germany and earned accreditation from ISO:9002
- Set new standards in Glass Industry received Approval from International consultants
- Got highlighted in Steel Industry
- Expanded factory building to enhance manufacturing of Temperature Calibration Equipments.
- Commenced Distributorship of Kiln Shell Scanners for HGH France.
- Laid foundation of ultra-modern calibration laboratory (NABL Accredited).
- Earned NABL Accreditation for Calibration Lab upto 1500C
- Started receiving export orders from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Germany, Netherlands, etc.
- Received Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award
- Started in-house production of Calibration Equipments
- Enhanced our ability to manufacture in higher numbers
- Emerged in the markets as a global supplier to European countries for temperature sensors & allied products.
- Strengthened our NABL Accredited Lab by installing Fixed Point Calibration (Primary Standard) Setup for Ga, TPW, Sn, Al points and Zn, which was witnessed first time in the country.
- New Facility was established as Tempsens Unit #II for manufacturing of Industrial Heaters and cables.
- A new manufacturing unit was built for Pyrometers.
- Earned the prestigious MSME Award 2010, for expanding cable plant
- Received award - Axis Bank "Business Gaurav SME Awards 2012" for 3 categories - Best Small Enterprise" under Electronic Goods & Components segment, "Best Performing SME", Best Young Entrepreneur - Mr. Vinay Rathi, Director - Tempsens Instruments.
- Awarded with BOI SME 100 Award 2012.
- Shifted the Pyrometer & Industrial Heater unit to a new building
- Started MI Cable Plant
- A state-of-art facility was established to manufacture high-precision laboratory and industrial furnaces
- NABL Certification was received for Tempsens Calibration Centre for temperature upto 2700 deg Cel., which was first in India and SAARC region
- Earned OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001Accreditation
- Was Star Performer in Product Group for 2011-12, North (Silver Shield) conferred by EEPC India.
- Tempsens Lab(West) at Vadodara received NABL Accreditation.
- Expanded cable plant
- Received Rajasthan Export Award for the year 2012-13
- Bangalore Tempsens Lab(South) was NABL Accredited
- Was Star Performer in Product Group category for 2012-13, North (Silver Shield), which was conferred by EEPC India
- Received Udaipur Business excellence Award 2016 - by FORTI & Pantomath
- Introduced to the markets a Division wise logo - MarathonTempwatt, TempCab, TempSens, TempSys.
- Received Performance Excellence Award 2015-16 by Indian Institute of Industrial Engineering (IIIE).
- NABL Accreditation was given to Tempsens Testing Centre in Electrical Discipline for Cables & wires testing.
- Got BIS license for IS 694 : 2010(PVC insulated cables upto 1.1 KV)
- Pt. Tempsens Asia Jaya, INDONESIA., was established
- A Roof Top Solar Power Plant was installed at Tempsens unit II.
- Received BIS License for IS1554-1:1988(PVC insulated cables upto 1.1 KV)
- Graciously accepted Rajasthan Export Excellence Award 2015-16
- Upgraded ISO 9001 :2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 certificates.
- Earned BIS License for IS7098-1:1988(XLPE insulated cables upto 1.1 KV)
Nature of Business
Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier and Service Provider
Year of Establishment
No. of Employees
No. of Engineers
No. of Production Units
Monthly Production Capacity
2.5 Lakh Sensors
Working as an Original Equipment Manufacturer
INR 3 Crores
Importers/ Exporters Code
INR 1 Crores
State Bank of India
INR 96 Crores
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and OHSAS 18001
5000 In Amount
B No. 188-A, Road Number-5, MIA, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 313003, India